Air Fryer Chips


There's something so beautiful about taking one of the greatest creations ever and successfully executing it at home. 

Can you tell I'm chuffed with my chips? 

Albeit, this photo wasn't the full browning. But they were crisp and fluffy. What more can you want from chippys? 

Super simple:-

Potatoes, I opted for your average potatoes. Nice and affordable! 

Plain flour 

Salt and pepper (avoid the salt if you're using for children)

Seasoning of choice, I went for oregano. 


Cut your potatoes into chips like shapes. I prefer skin on, gives that rustic look and goodness of the skin. Also, I'm lazy. 

Toss in a few pinches of flour until the chips are nicely coated.

Add the salt, pepper and seasoning, toss again.

Drizzle some oil and you guessed it, toss again so nicely coated.

Empty into your air fryer, 190⁰c Air fry mode for 20 mins. I ended up doing 30 due to it being larger load. Ensure to toss/ shake regularly throughout cooking! 

This pairs well with the turkey nuggets! Or piled with cheese on top! 



Comments

Popular Posts