Build Your Own Granola Bowl


My go too staple for breakfast! So easy to make and so so filling. It's a crime for granola bowls to be this good! 

I have a layer system I follow, and you can't go wrong! 

Granola - I opt for a nice freeze dried berry mix. Also adding the likes of coconut and sunflower seeds! 

Sprinkle of ground flax seeds

Greek/ natural yoghurt 

Fresh fruit - I often go for banana as cheap and tasty! However berries are also fab! 

Nut butter - 100% peanut butter is my favourite. Try Holland and Barrett or Grape Tree for affordable options! Alternatively, go for supermarkets own brand. Or you can use almond butter, goes amazing with grated apples. 

Chia seeds - looks pretty and is great for you! 

Optional extras - I sometimes pop some freeze dried fruit on them. Also a drizzle of honey or maple syrup is also great!

Super easy and delicious! 




Comments

Popular Posts