Fridge Raid Salad


For brunch today, I was starving. Realising I was breastfeed 3 into the day and hadn't eaten myself! I wanted to use what we had left in the fridge and whipped up this salad.

I was completely blown away by this, it was delicious! 

From my fridge I added 

Red gem lettuce 
Spring onions
Hummus
Ham

I chopped the spring onions, ham and lettuce, coated in the thin layer of tahini and ground black pepper. 

I hard boiled some eggs to add sliced on top! 

I'm making a tangine tonight, I may have over portioned the chickpeas, so I opted to fry some in some tumeric. Bloody yummy! 

Full list of ingredients used: 

Red gem lettuce 
Spring onions
Hummus
Ham
Egg
Chickpeas (fried in oil and tumeric)
Tahini
Chilli flakes
Ground black pepper 

The ham can be removed to make a veggie salad. To be honest, get creative! I find lettuce, thin layer of tahini and the salad bowl options are limitless! 


Comments

Popular Posts